Sunday, October 14, 2012

Another one bites the dust...

I've said it before and I'll say it again...where did the month go!?!? I am definitely not complaining about September flying by, however, because OCTOBER is my absolute favorite month. ever.  I'm kind of obsessed...I mean what's not to love...cooler weather, changing leaves, cardigans, boots, and cute scarves, Halloween, pumpkin flavored everything, and last but not least, my bday :)

We had a busy but oh-so-fun September!  Makenzie's "play school" started up again and we are both very happy!   She loves playschool and I love some time to myself and missing each other for a couple hours is good for both of us! 

 We went to a Nationals game with our friends, Brian and Steph!  Makenzie (and Steph!) were in heaven because it was "Doggie Day" at the ballpark!  We love the "Normkins" and had so much fun with them, eating ballpark food, seeing all the doggies, and cheering on the Nats!  
It was perfect day at the ball park! 


Enjoying a beautiful DC day! 


We were so excited that Jay and Steph were able to come visit us!  They were only here 2 days but we packed them in with lots of sight seeing and fun! 




being a funny girl at the Hirshorn Museum 


No comments: