Thursday, August 23, 2012

Utah - a week with the Reynolds & a week with the Ingrams

I was able to stay in Utah for a couple weeks after Park City and spend more time in Salt Lake with the fam.  Makenzie loves her Grandma's house, but she REALLY loves the playhouse!  What kid wouldn't!??? It's a two-story, life-size playhouse with a play kitchen downstairs and a play school room upstairs!  She had a great week playing with the cousins!! 


 The timing couldn't have worked out better because just a week later, my cousin was getting married in Utah and my parents, sister, and niece were coming out and I would get to stay and play with them too!! It was so fun seeing lots of cousins and aunts and uncles at the wedding and have a week with my family in Utah!  We jammed in all Utah has to offer in that week and had a great time!  Snowbird ski resort was beautiful and so fun with lots to do!  We also went to Park City, Provo, Temple Square, and downtown Salt Lake.  

No comments: