Thursday, September 9, 2010

heavy

my heart is heavy. over the past few weeks i've heard/read blogs of so many sad stories of death, cancer, accidents, etc. stories of babies that are longer on this earth with their parents, parents that are no longer here to take care of their babies, young moms fighting cancer....and i can't help but be sad. sad for these people that i don't even know. sad to think that those things could happen to me or my family or my friends. sad to think your life could change in the blink of an eye.
but you cant live your life that way. another reason to cherish the small things. love the little moments that make you smile. count your blessings. give. pray. have faith. say i love you. love your life.
i'm grateful to know that God has a plan for me and that families can be together forever.

wow. that was heavy.

be happy.


a little someone to cheer you up :)


No comments: