Sunday, March 21, 2010

"She's growin like a weed"

1 Month Stats
Weight: 9 lbs, 9 oz
Height: 21 3/4 in
Head: big
Eyes: Beautiful
Smile: A-Dorable

First day back to church
So cute in her dress! Her tights were SO huge, but I didn't want her leggies to get cold! Our baby girl is one month old!!! Couldn't you just eat that face up! We do every day! She is growing so well! Her Dr. couldn't believe how quickly & well she is gaining weight! She actually went from 7,5 to 8lbs ,6 oz in one week!! That's when the Dr said, "She's growin like a weed"! Jake blames me for her slow height growth. She is a dream at night, only wakes up one time!! It's crazy that I'm only up once in the night and still can barely open my eyes in the morning and can't function without a nap! She is smiling more and more every day and it makes our hearts melt when she does!
We have an exciting upcoming week! Lots of family coming in town, Makenzie's first Ranger's game on Wednesday, and she is being blessed in church on Sunday! We are so excited for them to meet Makenzie!!

4 comments:

Laura Beth said...

We ordered them from JC Penny. They were the Cindy Crawford line. :) They work well!

Miriam Lusk said...

She is gorgeous! I love chubby babies!

Katie said...

Emy,
She's too cute. I'm glad she's so healthy and doing well weight wise. I can't believe it's already been a month!
Maybe I'll make it out there (finally) this summer to meet her and New Jersey! :)

sfrancis said...

I love the last picture! Can't wait to see her...shooting for April