Thursday, May 22, 2008

~Ireland~

Our last stop was Ireland!! Ireland was my favorite! Our first night there we stayed at the Ashford Castle! It was unbelievable!! It was built in 1228! The castle and the grounds were beautiful! We also had our best dinner at the Castle! It was a night none of us will ever forget!



The four of us took a boat out on the Lough Corrib, the 2nd largest lake in Ireland!
Jake and his dad were able to play golf at 2 of the world's top golf courses! Many of the holes ran along the Atlantic Ocean!
The Cliffs of Moher were beyond beautiful! They were huge!
Thanks for an amazing adventure that Jake and I will never forget!

5 comments:

Allen Lovers said...

Hey Emy! I'm so jealous that you got to go to Europe!! THat totally rocks! Me and Lil can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!!
Love
Anna www.annaanddannyallen.blogspot.com

Francis Family said...

Wow your own blog...look at you! I cant believe you didnt tell us, I had to find it on my own. The trip pictures are so cute. I cant wait to see more.

ash said...

AMAZING! It looks so incredible! nice work on getting lots of pics too, let me know when they are all up on costco so I can see them all :)

Katie said...

OH MY GOSH. I'm so jealous that you got to go to Europe! That's awesome.

But yeah, tennis ended this week.
We lost in the regional finals to Park Tudor (they've won State the last 4 years).

And as you know, school is out! :D
What are you doing now that you're back and school's out?

We should hang out soon or something! :D

Andrea said...

Hey don't hang out with Katie without me! These pics are awesome. I'd love to have an opportunity to travel like this someday.