Friday, May 18, 2012

an Indiana visit

our Indiana visit in March consisted of:
dinner out with my girlfriends! 2 will have new babies the next time I see them!! 
a playdate with our friend Lydia
an early Easter egg hunt at Grandma's with the cousins! 

Lots of playtime with cousins!!  
(this is my favorite picture of Makenzie and Mia!!)
 A trip to the zoo!
(it was so cold the day we went....that's why we are in winter gear!)
 this picture pretty much sums up MAkenzie and Lydia's relationship :)
 And quality time with Makenzie's favorite family member, Shelby! 
 my little frequent flier :)



1 comment:

Adam B said...

Somehow I missed the boat about you guys having a blog. I am glad that my wife listed you among our East Coast friends so that I was able to find it. Now at least I can keep track of your cute family even though we are here and you are there. We miss you guys! Hope all is well. By the way, if Jake is ready to deal with it tell him I was pretty bummed about the Caps. Anyway go Nats, right?